Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We're happy to announce the opening of our newest location in Scottsdale - check out the pics of our new office!

Come visit us at:
10855 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Suite 106
Scottsdale, AZ  85259
Call us at:  480-415-4652

Sell Us Your Gold has built its stellar reputation off our great customer service, coupled with nearly 40 years experience in the jewelry industry.  We provide the best possible pricing on the market, and adjust our pricing according to the market.  Come an experience for yourself - you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for places that I can buy gold in Omaha, NE. Do you think you can buy gold as well as sell gold from these kinds of places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find somewhere nearby that I could go and sell my gold to. I inherited some jewelry from my grandmother a long time ago after she passed, but it is a little too flashy for me. I don't think that I would ever really wear it, so I think that it would be nice to get a little bit of money for it instead of leaving it to collect dust.
    Keara Littner | http://www.westcovinapawn.com

    ReplyDelete