Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scottsdale: We're Back - New Location!

Sell Us Your Gold is happy to announce that we are coming back to Scottsdale 1/1/13 with a brand new location!

The new location will be at:

10855 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Suite #106
Scottsdale, AZ  85259
Cross Streets:  Shea and Frank Lloyd Wright
(480) 415-4652



This is exciting news, and we are happy to cover the North Scottsdale market.  Expect the same great level of customer service, coupled with our top-level pricing.  We test all items in front of you and will ensure that we will beat the competition.

Come in and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. If you have lots of gold and are willing to sell it you can make some easy cash. I tried it and ended up with more money than I thought. I sell my gold in toronto because that is where I live.

    ReplyDelete